The Yarn Gourmet Important Information

Location: 2915 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend IN 46615 (across from River Park Furniture)
Phone: 574-232-9276
Email: yarngourmet@comcast.net

Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 - 5
Friday: 10 - 8
Saturday: 9 - 3
Closed Sunday & Monday

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This just in....

....a high-speed police chase is on in Los Angeles, involving a man in a Chevy Volt.  Police say the chase has reached speeds of up to 40 mph.

Yesterday I received a  lot of new K1C2 patterns for both Geologee and Linus.  There are two beautiful men's sweaters, and five beautiful designs for women.  There are also some very good patterns available for free at the K1C2 website, one of which I am knitting.

And the Alchemy Yarns order is in!  This yarn is too decadent for words - if it was chocolate it would make Godiva look liked SlimFast.  I have already ordered more, as the lead time is 2 - 3 months.

Enjoy the cooler weather, and remember - 97 knitting days to Christmas!  Knit faster.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm really bummed to hear this! I had resisted going to your store for awhile, because I could see myself getting sucked in. My sister-in-law and I are going this weekend. Would you possibly take your store online?

    ReplyDelete